Registrations within one week of workshop start date will incur shipping charges for class material.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
We recognize and appreciate the investment of both your time and money as you start (or continue) your birth professional journey. We want you to succeed and we will do whatever we can to support you on this path, before, during, and after the workshop time period.
What if I can no longer attend the workshop I registered for and it is more than two weeks away?
If you are unable to attend the workshop you are initially registered for AND you notify us at least two weeks before the workshop start date if space is available, you may transfer to another workshop offered by us in the next 12 months ONCE for a $100 additional fee.
It is your responsibility to contact us in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) at least two weeks prior to the start of the original workshop, to request a transfer. It is also your responsibility at this time to notify us of the replacement workshop you would like to attend to determine if space is available. You can find the current workshop schedule here https://childbirtheducationproject.com/index.php/workshops/
What if I cannot find a new workshop that works with my schedule within the next 12 months?
There is no guarantee about the location or schedule of future workshops. Our workshops are in high demand and we limit enrollment so that your experience is personalized and enjoyable. We offer workshops in a variety of formats regularly throughout the year but make no guarantee that the dates or locations of future workshops are compatible with your schedule and location. It is your responsibility to find a workshop that you can attend within the next 12 months. We also reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any workshops planned for the future.
Help – my workshop is less than two weeks away and I need to cancel?
You are unable to transfer to another workshop if your request is within two weeks of the workshop start date. If you cancel within two weeks of the workshop start date, you will forfeit your registration fee in full. We limit the number of attendees and will have turned away others by this time. This policy is also in effect if you, no show the first class.
What if I miss some of the workshop once it starts?
Once the workshop begins, you are required to attend 100% of the workshop with full engagement. You will not receive a certificate of completion for this workshop if you miss or are unable to engage fully in the complete and entire workshop.
If you miss up to two hours of a workshop, you may book a private session with us at a cost of $100/hour (one-hour minimum) to cover the missed content within two weeks of the end of the workshop. It is your responsibility to reach out and schedule with us. You can schedule one hour or two hours at a time. After this is completed, you will receive your certificate of completion promptly.
If you have missed more than two total hours of any workshop, you may attend the missed session(s) in another of our workshops within the next 12 months from the missed workshop end date for a fee of $100. If you are unable to do this, the full workshop fee is forfeited and you are required to re-enroll in a new workshop of your choice with another registration.
If you miss more than 50% of the entire workshop, you will need to participate in another complete workshop at your expense within 12 months.
It is your responsibility to contact us in writing and in a timely manner, of your request to attend a future workshop if space is available.
If there are extenuating circumstances that we should be aware of, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. Treat your training like you would a class you are teaching, with your full and undivided attention to the workshop.
2. Provide timely feedback and communication so that we can exceed your expectations.
3. Respect the individuality, beliefs, lived experiences, and perspectives of all the participants and contribute and participate with that respect in mind.
4. You must be in attendance with your camera on for the entire workshop to receive a certificate of completion. This is a Lamaze International requirement.
5. You need to have access to a laptop or desktop computer, with both a working camera and microphone/speakers and a strong and reliable internet signal. You cannot participate on a tablet or phone.
6. Complete all assignments and homework in a timely manner.
7. Carefully choose the location you will be participating from. Select a quiet, well-lit location free from distractions, that offers you privacy to listen and speak.
8. Due to the nature of the material, the level of participation required, and the planned activities, please make arrangements for any children to be cared for by a family member or caregiver outside of your workshop space. Nurslings are welcome for feeding times and young infants content to remain quiet in a baby carrier/sling are welcome.
Your name and email address will be sent to Lamaze International so that they may send you an evaluation of the training. Participants may not make video, audio, or screen recordings during the training. Photos taken by the trainer from the training may be used for promotional purposes online or in print
We reserve the right to cancel the workshop and refund 100% of the registration fee to you if we do not have a minimum of six participants.